Question
Posted by: LYNDA | 2009/11/24

AGING SKIN

I AM 36 YEARS OLD AND ALREADY HAVE AN INCREDIBLY AGED SAGGING SKIN. MY SKIN HAS ENLARGED PORES AND IS VERY OILY. I DONT DRINK NOR DO I SMOKE. I AM A VEGETARIAN. I USE A SUNBLOCK AND AVOID THE SUN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

I HAVE PIMPLES ON MY ARMS AND BACK. I AM ALREADY COMPLETELY GREY. I HAVE EARLY DEGENERATIVE DISEASE OF THE SPINE AND CERVICAL SPINE. I HAVE ALSO GOT EARLY STAGES OF DEMENTIA. I HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM, A MITRAL VALVE PROLAPSE, POLYCYSTIC KIDNEYS, LOSS OF HEARING , ETC. WHICH ALL SEEM TO BE OLD AGE RELATED ILLNESSES.

WHY AM I AGING BEFORE MY TIME. AND IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO TREAT MY SKIN. I HAVE DEEP FURROWS (LAUGHTER LINES) AND ALWAYS HAVE A PERMANENT FROWN ON MY FACE. WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME THEY ALWAYS THINK I AM CROSS.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lynda, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a specialist physician or an endocrinologist who can examine you and assess your blood test results so that an appropriate treatment regime can be started. If not done already all your hormonal levels and minerals and vitamins should be checked to ensure that the symptoms you are experiencing are not related to a direct medical cause.

Once these modalities have been addressed appropriately you can consider cosmetic medical treatments that will address the sagging skin, laughter lines and frown lines.
These will include Botox, dermal fillers, superficial glycolic acid peels and if necessary skin rejuvenation technologies.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/11/25

Hi Lynda, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert