Question
Posted by: Esme` | 2009/12/16

Aging ovaries

Dear Dctor

I hope that you can assist.

I am 39 years old and trying to conceive. I had 2 IVF' s, but the responses were very poor.
My FS says that I have a FSH level and that my ovaries are unresponsive. Apparently, my ovaries has " aged"  before its time.
I do get regular, but short cycles (24-26 days) though.

Is there any anti-aging treatment to revive my ovaries.

Thanks in advance.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I can well understand how desperate you are to conceive. I understand that you are looking at every possible health care provider for a hopeful solution.

I am unable to offer you any Fertility advice since I am neither gyneacologist nor fertility specialist.

Go back to your FS , spend time discussing what options are open to you. And I do recommend you and your partner spend some time in therapy working with this disappointment and tremendous pressured situation.

1
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2009/12/20

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert