Question
Posted by: Sugen Archary | 2010/04/14

AGGRESSIVE JACK RUSSEL

I have a 5 yr old jack russel male and a 1.5 yr old female boerboel. We really love them both but have had to keep them appart for 6 months now. The boerboel sunk her teeth into him. she is not aggressive but very playful.

They play fine sometimes and then the jack russel gets irritated and aggressive. I suppose the female sees this as being attcked or something that has led to him getting bitten once. I have considered neutering the male but have also been told that it may not solve the problem fully. Any advise out there?

Dear Sugen

Neutering is always a starting point, do that and see.

3
Posted by: Eddie | 2010/05/05

I would suggest getting another 5 or 6 jack russels to gang up on the Boerboel. This should level the playing field a bit.

Reply to Eddie
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/16

Dear Sugen

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Danie | 2010/04/14

Hallo i had the same, i would suggets that you must continue with neuttering the male, believe it is only going to get worse, my boerboel evetually killed the jack russel. not nice.

Reply to Danie