Question
Posted by: Jane | 2012/03/30

Aggressive behaviour

I''ve been in a steady relationship for the last couple of months. Only recently we started moving toward sex . The one time everything was very senual and nice. The guy battles with a small thingey and his erection I don''t is perfect as well. I haven''t said a word.
However, a couple of days later his whole approach was quite aggressive. To a point where I got very scared and stopped it all. He can''t see any difference between the two occasions. I tried to explain. He doesn''t understand at all. Do I exit the relationship? I feel very uncomfortable.
Apart from this, the person''s personality is gentle, but there is a vague aggressive undertone. I am confused.
Please help

Gut feel is often an important indicator that many of us ignore and regret later because we rationalise it away... OUr gut is often that part of our perception that is based on very subtle cues, non-verbal body-language, tone and expression - all of which are really difficult to explain but the message is quite clear. If you aren't sure and don't feel comfortable, then I'd encourage you to listen to your gut. The fact that you got very scared and stopped it all speaks volumes...

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/30

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist