Posted by: zola | 2009-04-04

aggressive & emotional

when i was 6yrs till 16yrs i was raped and never told anyone about that till 2008.i was raped by differant now what is happening is i am aggressive,emotional and lonely and also get bored easly. the most most most hurting part is when this rape thing happened i mean the last time i was in the bus with the passengers and raped by the driver and no-one stud up for me i mean the bus was full coz it was school holiday.that breaks my heart

Unpleaant experiences are hard to come to terms with, especially if others could have intervened on your behalf, and didn't do so. But seeing a counsellor can help you to free yourself from long-term effects of such events, and to become open to more comfortaing and decent aspects of life