Question

Aggression or fear?

Dear CS

I am 5 months pregnant and it has now happened twice in the last 2 weeks that I didn''t feel the baby move as often as usual. Its my third pregnancy. I''m quite curious at my reaction to this happening - I become quite aggressive and want to be left alone while I do a kick-count and wait for baby to move. Is this due to fear?

Sorry, but this is really not my field - the last time I did obstetrics was in the 1960's ! As this is your 3rd pregnancy, you're quite experienced at this. getting aggressive and wanting to be alone to concentrate on a kick count or whatever, is very udnerstandable - but check with your obstetrician so as to get all this into perspective.

1