Question
Posted by: Liesel | 2011/04/12

Agencies - Leave Pay

Good Day
I was temping for some agency from Oct 2010 up to 28 Feb 2011. The company where i was temping made me permanent. So my contract ended with the agency on the 28/01/2011. My last payslip states i have x amount of leave days. I have been asking the agency about my leave pay and they shifting me from pillar to post. They busy working it out and blah blah. yesterday the consultant told me it''s out of her hands, but she will follow up. My contract states clearly how the leave days work and it also states when leaving employment ALL leave days will be paid out. It is almost 2 months later and i do need answers. Please help, how can i get that money from them. Thanking you

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Agencies - Leave Pay

You are entitled to the leave pay whether you were temping or not. If you get no joy you are entitled to contact the Deaprtment of Labour and an Inspector will follow it up for you.

1
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011/04/18

re: Agencies - Leave Pay

Reply to Labour Lawyer