Question
Posted by: Vernon | 2009/11/13

Aged Skin

I am 67 years old and have a problem that the skin on the bridge
of nose has become extremely thin to the extent that it bleeds when i dry my face. Is there anything I can do about repairing this.I have tried various over the counter ointments like Zambuck
Look forward to hearing from you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Vernon, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have just returned from my London practice.

My advice would be to see a dermatologist who can examine the skin and advise on the best treatment options. My concern is that you may have basal cell carcinoma or some other lesion and this should be identified and treated accordingly.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/11/16

Reply to anti-ageing expert