Question
Posted by: judy c | 2010/10/08

age diff

is it wrong for a 20 year old to be sleeping with a +-40 year old??

Its not illegal, but it may well not be wise.
Much depends on the relative maturity of each of the particular pair ; and do bare in mind some fairly inevitable issues - people will often mistake you for parent and child ; and if 20/40 seems no problem - will 40/60, 50/70 and 60/80 also be no problem ?

11

Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/08

From a morals perspective there is nothing wrong with it,however,it can only be short lived as he will be too old for you soon.It is lust at this stage.He''s loving having sex with a 20 year old for sure.
I would say move on,surely you can find someone younger.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: faber | 2010/10/08

sorry but if it''s about sex and feeling ecstatic about huge orgasms then still your old enough to decide whether you want sex or not, and if you feel your got the sex you need i mean passionate enough to feel like a woman, nothing wrong, enjoy enjoy and enjoy

Reply to faber
Posted by: faber | 2010/10/08

i don''t think morally it is wrong to date a guy older than you, if the relationship works enjoy it, but maybe if your not the typical jol type of girl and prefer rather eating out, movies, shows etc, it should be fine but just because some might think it''s crazy his to old if you don''t try in life you will never know, that is my motto.

Reply to faber
Posted by: greaseball | 2010/10/08

i think if a woman in her 40s cannot handle a relationship with a guy her age then a younger guy would meet her level of maturity maybe?

Reply to greaseball
Posted by: Phil | 2010/10/08

Personally, I''m almost 38. And to me, being a dad as well. It feels a little perverse for a guy my age to be around a girl younger then 25? Lets face it, it looks like father and daughter.

I might get bashed for what I am about to say. Personally I also don''t really feel attracted to girls halve my age. And I would really wonder about an old guy dating girls halve his age. Thats bassically the type of guys I wouldn''t even allow around my minor kids, if you know what I mean. It''s just wrong.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Maria | 2010/10/08

As people''s values differ, only the 20 and 40 year old involved can answer that question.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: judy c | 2010/10/08

moral wise i mean?

Reply to judy c
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/10/08

Ha ha ha good one Phil!!

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Phil | 2010/10/08

It''s not wrong. But think about. Grandpa or grandma will be in an old age home in about 15years, then you will be a spring chicken.....lol

Reply to Phil