Question
Posted by: hubbiex | 2010/05/23

age and desires

Hi Doc, I am 49 and have been dating this 51 year old lady for the last 3 years and she works for me. Her salary is +-R35 000 monthly. I gave her and her daughter laptops etc. She drives my car and theoretically owes me R300 000 + . I am financially very well off.
I am excluded from her circle of friends mainly because of her big mouth spoiled brother who has been through 2 divorces and milked his parents financially to the extent they are battling to make ends meet. It seems to me her brother counts more than me.
I have become withdrawn and do not like having sex with this woman. Do you think it is natural that the sex drive decreases so markedly at this age or is it something else?

I'm pretty sure it's "something else". Sex drive CAN diminish with age, but often does not. And you describe many good reasons to feel angry and hard done by with regard to this woman and her brother. If she owes you so much money, and including the other benefits - frankly, she sounds as skilled a milker as her brother. Sounds like you may have been generous towards her and her daughter both out of you natural generosity, bui also with some fairly reasonable expecations that she would at least treat you like a well-liked friend, and these unspoken expectations have not been met

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/24

Besides actually working for you (which can present its own problems) I''m not too sure why you mention the financial aspects in your question.
With regard to the issue of sex,yes one" s sex drive does decrease as you get older but not to the point of nothing at all.How much sex couples have ,differs from couple to couple.In your case ,one would generally expect at least twice a week.
There appears to be other issues at hand !

Reply to XXX