Question
Posted by: Marianne | 2010-09-12

Again Femoston-Conti

Sorry doc, forgot to ask, I never had a hystorectomy or anything, am I on the right " type"  of HRT or should I be on a different type please, I am just worried about cancer. Thanks

Marianne

If you have a good response on Femoston-Conti, you should definately not change to another product. If you are experiencing excessive bleeding, you will have to consult your gynaecologist. I suggest that you do five yearly breast examinations and a papsmear once a year.

To loose the weight gained, I suggest that you exercise regularly and follow a well balanced diet.