Question
Posted by: M.E | 2010-05-24

Again and Again

Hi!
I suffer from recurring sores/ulcers on my genital area (to be specific, on labia majora only where the hair grows). I know you must automatically think of herpes, but it''s not. I have been tested and it''s negative for all STDs.
I have visited my doctor several times with no luck. I''ve tried antibiotics, changed my contraceptive pill, special diets, creams, etc. But the sores still keep coming back, every 4 to 5 weeks, like clockwork.
It''s been about 3 years and I''m at my wits end. I try and find solutions on the internet and they just confuse/scare me even more.
I''m hoping that you can think of something that we may have missed.
Please!

Could these be ingrown hairs which become infected? Using an exfoliator can prevent this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-26