Question
Posted by: Tza | 2008/10/14

After Vasectomy

I would to know that if u can did a vasectomy does it change ur sex life? Do u stil have sperm when u have sex or not?
How is it after operation?

The purpose of a vasectomy is to stop the flow of the sperm cells produced in the testes to the urethra. Basically the tubes are cut and tied off. There is no change to sexual functioning afterwards, he will still ejaculate, it will still feel the same (the amount of sperm that is usually ejaculated is about the size of a pin head - very very small quantity compared to the 5mls of other fluids that make up the ejaculate - so the difference will not be noticeable). He still has to be careful for a few months after this minor operation because there could potentially be a small residue of sperm in the tubes or the operation may not have been completely successful (this is very rare), but this is checked after a couple of months by providing a sample of ejaculate (come) and having it examined to check whether sperm is present or not. This sample can be provided by simply providing a used condom.

4
Posted by: Gavin | 2008/10/17

My sex drive increased after my vasectomy

Reply to Gavin
Posted by: hey | 2008/10/14

no need to shout- what advice is better than that of someonoe who has done it...shoooot you just big egoed

Reply to hey
Posted by: SAM | 2008/10/14

CAN WE AN EXPERT OPINION HERE, AS I ALSO WANT TO GO FOR THIS YET AM SO AFRAID OF LOSING MY SENSATIONS. WHAT R THE CHANCES HERE.

Reply to SAM
Posted by: nols | 2008/10/14

no,there is no major changes,sex drive is still there your semen looks exactly the same as before and you shoot the same as before,exept that the sperm cells is infertile,i did it 8 years ago and have nor regretted it!

Reply to nols