Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2010/09/08

After the ablasion

I had an ablasion in November 2009, I was advised by my gynae to do this because of my heavy periods etc. I have had two children and was sterilised about 8 years ago. Since the ablasion I still mentruate for about 3 days a month (I am one of the unlucky woman), although not as heavy but my problem is that for amount a week or two after that I have a brown, stringy discharge when I urinate. Is this normal or should I be worried and go see my gynae.

It might be a good idea to have a check-up but it is likely that nothing serious will be found.

1