after surgery training-when can i start!

hi there doc
went in for a breast augmentation last week, and would like to know how soon i can start training again, and at what intensity level can i start as i would like to do this asap! i was in bed most of the time, but did follow a healthy eating plan, but obviously your body gets lazy, and the fat starts packing on!! i started work today, and as per usual take 7 flights of stairs rather than the this fine for my body at this stage. and what ab exercises can i start doing so long?!? please let me know

HI there

Honestly, I'm not the right person to ask. I know very little about the post-operative practice for this kind of surgery.

My guess is that you probably need a couple of weeks, but the doctor who helped you and performed the op is by far the better person to give this advice, I really would be guessing.

When I my breast implant op. My doc said I can start exercising after 6 weeks. Walking I think would be fine I think their biggest worry is that you dont lift anything heavy in other words upper body exercise before the 6 weeks is up is dangerous.