Question
Posted by: JUSTIN | 2010-02-05

after snal sex

my girlfriend and I had great anal sex last time.However it was our first time at it and after having anal sex i removed my penis from her anal and found that there were faeces on it! how do i prevent this from happening

Dear Justin,

The way to reduce the chances of faecal matter during anal sex is for the person that is going to be penetrated to have an anal douche' an hour before anal sex. Using luke warm water. Do not put any products in the water.

You can also google anal douching and you will get more than enough information on the process of anal douching.

3
Posted by: Horny husband | 2010-02-07

Wife + I have been doing anal a long time now. She always douches before + I always use a condom 4 anal. Very often after anal I remove the condom + penetrtate her from the front. She often comes with anal only to come half an hour again with vaginal. Although anal is not everyones cup of tea - my former fiance hated it, we both find it awesome. It takes a lot of practice but once U' ve mastered it it can really be awesome. A simple rule - ALWAYS use protection. There r some nasty things in there.

Reply to Horny husband
Posted by: riyaad | 2010-02-05

wear a condom!

Reply to riyaad
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-02-05

Dear Justin,

Reply to Sexologist