Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2010-02-04

after shingle pain

I Had shingles a year ago and it only afected my rightside of the face, howver, it did not leave any scars. The problem is since yhen, I have this terrible pain in and out of my nose, eye and rightside of the face. I have been taking pain killers like adcodol and othe over the counter pain killers. Please hel. My Dr. said thare was nothing I could take. Thanx in advance.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Thandi

There ARE quite a few option that your doctor can prescribe - LYRICA, the latest and most specific product for this type of pain is one of them. I'd suggest seeing another doc and ask about this and other options. All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-02-05

Hi Thandi

Reply to pharmacist