Question
Posted by: Jules | 2008/08/01

After sex blood seeped from my penis

After I had sex with my girlfriend, I noticed that blood was seeping from my penis. A while later when I went to urinate there was more blood. What can this be and how should I deal with this? I'  m a 47 year old male.

Jules

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you have torn some of the soft tissue inside the urethra. If you are concerned, you should consult a urologist to have a cistoscopy done. When having this procedure done, a scope will be inserted into the urethra to determine if there is any pathology present.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: chris` | 2008/08/02

Did u ever saw a doctor , its something with your prostate mate!!

Reply to chris`