Question
Posted by: tesia | 2010/10/15

AFTER SEX

can u plis advise : its recent that evrytime my husband and i hav sex there is an after bad smell like fish. I went to the local clinic and the nurse advised me to wash with clear viniger bcoz its not STIs - I did for week and its the same. what can I use now its bad and we both dont now where its coming from.

Unfortunately is is most likely an STI. You and your partner will have to be treated with medicine. Consult the clinic again and ask to see a doctor if they do not want to assist you. Deidre SASHA

5
Posted by: GG | 2010/10/18

My wife uses Gynalgaurd you can buy it from Spar, Clicks, Shoprite and it is normaly stocked at the Tampons &  pads, takes any smells away. We are into oral alot and she is never smells bad. I even use it.

Reply to GG
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Leila | 2010/10/15

Go to your pharmacy and ask them for over the counter treatment for bacterial vaginosis [bv].

Lots of women suffer from this so it is nothing to be ashamed about.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: french woman | 2010/10/15

you need to douche, the fish smell is old sperm

Reply to french woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/15

Some women do " smell"  a bit fishy " down there" ,as long as you are clean etc there is nothing to worry about

Reply to XXX