Question
Posted by: Amy101 | 2008/06/10

After sex

when my boyfriend and I are finished having sex I have noticed that there is a white substance on the outside of the condom.

This never use to happen and I dont think he likes it.

Please help me

thanks

If you have a discharge that is abnormal then you should see your doctor for treatment

5
Posted by: LIL MO | 2008/06/10

Sweety it is normal it happens to me too and my man loves it.

Reply to LIL MO
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/06/10

If he loves you this substance should not matter to him. That happens with me & my boyfriend too its perfectly normal & he doesnt have a problem with it at all his just happy that im being satisfied

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Ja | 2008/06/10

ovulating?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Amy101 | 2008/06/10

Hi M

Yes i Do climax however even if we are just chatting and having a little fun and he slips inside for afew thrusts he has this white stuff when he pulls out.

Reply to Amy101
Posted by: M | 2008/06/10

Hi Amy,

Do you reach Climax during sex? Remember that you also cum during sex. That's the white substance. It's normal.

Reply to M