Question
Posted by: karen | 2012/04/03

after pregnancy

i just want to know how long after i have given natural birth will my stiches be gone. The doc said that nothing went wrong, and the stiches would " desolve"  in about 10 days. But i still hurt. How do i know the stitches are out? And how long after given birth will we be able to be " intemate"  again?

It can take a few weeks to feel normal. You can look at the area and see if you can see any stitches, unless a continuous stitch was used. I would suggest that you wait about three weeks or until you feel comfortable, before having sex.

3
Posted by: Selin | 2012/04/19

I recently vsciodered your blog/website and have genuinely enjoyed reading this and some of the other posts. I thought I would dive out from the shadows and leave my first comment. I''m not certain what to say other than I have enjoyed reading and will continue to visit as frequently as I can.

Reply to Selin

Posted by: karen | 2012/04/04

sorry i forgot to mention, monday it will be a month ago that my baby was born. Thnks!

Reply to karen