Question
Posted by: Need to know | 2009/12/04

After miscarraige

I URGENTLY need to know. . . I had a miscarraige on the 29 October 2009 i was 14 weeks at the time. . . (With twins)

I wasnt adviced further so i would like to know how quick can i fall pregnant again?
I was told by people to wait 6 months and idont think i can wait that long. Please advice me on how quick can i fall pregnant again thanks

Dear Need to know

There is no need to wait 6 months and one can safely assume that ones normal menstruation has returned this will imply that your fertility and ovulation pattern is back to normal. However one needs to be certain that the cause of the miscarriage has been dealt with and carefully evaluated since you don’t want the repeat of the problem.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009/12/09

Dear Need to know

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: K | 2009/12/04

I would wait 1 cycle before trying again.

Reply to K