Question
Posted by: Desperately need to know | 2009/12/04

After miscarraige

I URGENTLY need to know. . . I had a miscarraige on the 29 October 2009 i was 14 weeks at the time. . . (With twins)

I wasnt adviced further so i would like to know how quick can i fall pregnant again?
I was told by people to wait 6 months and idont think i can wait that long. Please advice me on how quick can i fall pregnant again thanks

The usual recommendation is 3 months.

2

The usual recommendation is 3 months.

Posted by: grace | 2009/12/04

im not a doctor at all it depends on what the dr. says i think you should consult him first. i also had a misscarry on the 30 september but im 5 weeks preggies again. good luck

Reply to grace