Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/05/25

After math of weight loss

I have to lose 26 kg and are really worried what my body is going to look like after I have lost all this weight. Esp my breasts. Ive heard women tha tloose so much weight have really ugly dried out breasts. I''m ok if they go smaller but not if they look terrible. I dont knwo if this is something you discussed with your patients but did a lot of them worry about this.

Dear Worried
If you lose weight gradually and do firming exercises while losing, then you should not have the problem of loose, sagging skin. If there are areas where the skin is loose after you have lost 26 kg, then you may have to consult a plastic surgeon for corrective interventions (e.g. a tummy tuck or breast lift). Women do worry about this problem that is associated with losing a lot of weight, but plastic surgery can make the world of difference. First concentrate on losing the weight and doing your exercises and let's see what you look like when you have shed this weight.
Good luck with the weightloss

1

Dear Worried
Good luck with the weightloss