Question
Posted by: NM | 2010/05/03

After Laparoscopy

I had a laparoscopy, hysterascopy, endometriosis &  DDC on the 23 March 2010. I''m now on day 42 after operation and no period as yet. I''ve been getting nausea spells the past week or so and light cramping now and then. The past Saturday morning I had very light spotting, but ended by mid-day. I did a HPT beginning - mid last week but was neg. Should I wait longer to see what will happen. Or is the possibility there that I might be pregnant?
Results of the operation was that I had slight infection in my uterus and they just cleared one of my f-tubes. All else was 100%.

It can take up to 8 weeks to have a period after the procedure you have had. Pregnancy is unlikely with the negative pregnancy test.

1