Question
Posted by: Nile | 2012/07/05

After Hysterectomy

HI, I had my hysterectomy on the 2 may. They removed the uterus, ovaries and cervix. This was because of Endometrionsis. I then had to be on HRT(Activelle) and culcium, my problem now is that i have bad headaches. I also noticed that they become worse after eating sweet stuff. This only started after the hysterecomy. Is this because of the medication or the hysterectomy.

It would not be due to the hysterectomy and should not really be caused by the medication.I would suggest that you have your blood pressure checked.

1