Question
Posted by: Nile | 2012/06/01

After hysterectomy

I am 34I had a total hysterectomy a 4 wks ago, I never used to have a big tummy but since after the op I have this big tummy. I need to find out if this will go away? and thet how long does it take for the discharge to go away?

because I had a total hysterectomy I had to start HRT. I''m using Activelle and Calcium. I sweat a lot at night I need to know if this is part of the hot flushes and will they ever go away?

You should give it at least 3 months to see what happens with your tummy. What type of discharge do you have? Your hot flushes should be relieved by the ACtivelle. If not, perhaps you should try a different type of HRT.

1