Question
Posted by: huss | 2010-02-24

after gall bladder surgery

doc.

i had an open surgery to remove my gall bladder 2 weeks later a small part of the wound opend up. its around 2.5 - 3inch deep my surgeon told me it will heal by itself and gave me antibiotics. i dress the wound daily so far i havnt seen any changes please advise.

huss

Hallo Huss
As long as the opening does not drain pus or a lot of clear yellow fluid, it will probably close up by itself. See if you can't find a wound clinic or a sister at a pharmacy near you to manage the wound for you. Be careful not to use too strong antiseptics or peroxide as it damages new tissue, delaying healing. Take vit C supplements daily.
DR Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-26

Hallo Huss
DR Bets

Reply to cyberdoc