Question
Posted by: ME | 2009/06/16

After effects of ringworm

My daughter had a bad encounter with ringworm, developing about 100 spots on her face, arms and legs in a short period of time. It seems to be dead now, but the spots seems to be totally without pigmentation now. Will it recover, and how long wiil it take? Is there anything we can do that will help? Thanks

Dear Me
It will recover with time - I suggest she still baths with antidandruff shampoo like Head and shoulders as a soap to prevent a flare up. There is not really much you can do to make the colour come back quicker.
dr Bets