Posted by: Cv | 2008-11-24

After effect of Steralisation????????

Good Ladies.

Please could someone , let me know if this is normal and if there is anything I can do to eliminate these symptoms .??
I had the sterilization op in June this year and have been off the pill ( Nordette) since July this year. I’ m 36years old.
I been experiencing so unusual symptoms, which I seem to think are related to the fact that im not taking the birth control pill anymore.
•  Pimples / Acne
•  Sore breast for 3 weeks out of a month
•  My breast seem to be bigger / heavier that they use to be. (Hubby doesn’ t see a problem with this … .lol..)
•  My hair seems to be falling out, (lots of hair in the bath after I’ ve washed it.)
•  The first 3 days of my periods ARE SO HEAVY… …  I have to change almost every hour.
•  Also I haven’ t gained weight BUT my middles sections ( waist) seems to be fatter than I remember?????

The only POSITIVE effect I’ ve noticed is an increase in libido… … … 

Are there any other ladies who’ ve experienced the same after the op.
Any advise will be GREATLY appreciated.

See below.