Question
Posted by: Prevs | 2011/06/17

after effect

I am in a relationship with a much older woman, I am 32 yrs and she is 42 yrs old. The thing is that she is getting very abusive when things don''t go her way. She keeps on nagging me and calling me to come over to her place cos she wan''t to have sex. In the begining we agreed that we will just have fun with no attachments. She keeps on giving me material things although I did not ask for these items and she gets upset if I don''t take them and use them.Not sure howto handle this as i would like to get into a steady relationship with some one my age group.

Her isn't relevant to the issue of abuse, which is wrong behaviour at any age. She sounds selfish, inconsiderate and highly unpleasant - why on earth would you want to have any sort of relationship with someone like her ? Why not just politely end it with her, explaining that you find her behaviour unpleasant and abusive, and wish her well in finding someone who enjoys her manner of relating, and move on to find someone more suitable to you ?

1