Question
Posted by: R | 2010-12-02

After chiropractor

Dear Doc
I went to the chiropractor on Tues (as I have done a few times before) for shoulder/neck tension. The thing is I always end up with neck ache for about 3 to 4 days after having seeing him. What can I do to alleviate the pain? I have tried cold pack behind my neck, and myprodol - even tried trans act - all of which is fine when i am at home and can lie back but not at work - this ache/fragile neck feeling is literally a pain in the neck. Any suggestions? Thank you so much. Really appreciate all your advise!!

Hallo R
Try heatpack, anti-inflammatory (like Neurofen) and a Muscle relaxant like Norflex, expecially if the muscles are feeling bruised and stiff.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-02

Hallo R