Question
Posted by: Maggs | 2008/08/15

After Birth

I' m pregnant and can' t decide on Natural birth or a Caesarian. I would like to do Natural but had a lot of people saying that I should go for Caesarian because after a Natural birth your sexlife is not the same? Doesn' t your body get back to normal after a time?

I agree with La-eeqa.

1
Posted by: la-eeqa | 2008/08/15

Hi,I think that giving birth naturally is the best thing to experience....it`s part of being a woman.As for the sex,well there is a time period that you have to endure but trust me everything is still the same.Sometimes its even better and u dn`t have to wait long before u nd ur hubby want to get down and dirty and do the " deed" .Do wot makes you comfortable cos evetybody has different experiences with giving birth.....Gud luck :-)

Reply to la-eeqa