Question
Posted by: Annonymous | 2012/01/18

After 3 Normal birhts how do I tighten up??

Can someone please help and give me any advice on how to have my posture below get back to normal, I had a very painfull operation and it still was not back to normal, should i go see a plastic surgeon or what can i do since my poor other half is not experiencing sex the way he should with me, what can i do??

Posture below? Do you mean the genital area? Abdomen? Operation for? If you still experience difficulty after any procedure after 6 weeks, it is always good to rather consult your doctor and ask his/her opinion.
Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Bronq | 2012/01/20

There is a " Women''s Health physio"  at Donald GOrdon Medical Centre. They teach you how to do the muscle exercise - I went and my urinary incontinence is gone and Ihave tightened up. Its a lot of work though but the risk of surgery is eliminated.
Surgery can leave scarring, complications etc.
Try them its called " Bettina Moser physiotherapists"  They also use a electrical " probe"  to stimulate the muscles to respond as far as I know. I am not sure exactly what they can do for you but go for an assesment.

Reply to Bronq
Posted by: Annonymous | 2012/01/19

The operation was tighten the musceles in my genital area, put it is still not tight enough for my partner. Will a plastic surgeon be able to help??
How long does these excercises take to tighten them??

Reply to Annonymous
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/18

Try kegel exercises. It definitely works - it will tighten the muscles.

Good luck.

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/18

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist