Question
Posted by: m shapiro | 2012/03/07

african mango

where can i get the african mango in south africa.can i be positive that i will be getting the african mango

Dear M Shapiro
I cannot say where you can purchase African mango in SA, but I do know that you can do a Google Search for this product. There is no guarantee that the products you may purchase will actually contain African mango. This is a risk you take when you buy products that are not manufactured by one of the major pharmaceutical or health product companies. With such companies you are at least able to request proof of content.

1

Dear M Shapiro