Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2012-01-27

African mango

Hi, I have read about the African Mango. Is it available in SA? If so will it be under African Mango or another name?

Dear Tracey
Access the article I wrote last year, to read more about African Mango and how it is used in slimming products. The article is at: http://www.health24.com/dietnfood/Weight_Centre/15-51-2974,64016.asp
You will notice that this plant compound is often combined in over-the-counter slimming pills with a number of other plant extracts like synephrine (bitter orange extract) or guarana, etc, which can have serious side-effects. It is actually a pity that manufacturers don't just sell the plain African mango extract, which is a type of dietary fibre. There is no need for the addition of all these other compounds, because you will read in the article that studies have found that African Mango extract on its own does promote slimming. You should be able to order such African Mango products on the Internet, but please be careful of these other ingredients that may be added. Search the SA Internet using 'African Mango' as your search terms.

2
Posted by: maurice | 2012-02-29

Hi, I stay in cape town, where can I buy the african mangoo diet pills product
Please can u help
Thankz
Maurice

Reply to maurice
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-01-28

Dear Tracey