Question
Posted by: Please help | 2012/01/23

African mango

I believe there is this new pill on the market,African Mango and it is very good, a natural pill.Where can I buy this, living in the country side.

Dear African Mango
If you read the article I wrote about these African Mango slimming pills which you can access at: http://www.health24.com/dietnfood/Weight_Centre/15-51-2974,64016.asp
then it is evident that this plant compound is often combined in over-the-counter slimming pills with a number of other plant extracts like green tea or synephrine (bitter orange extract) or guarana, etc, which can have serious side-effects. It is actually a pity that manufacturers don't just sell the plain African mango extract, which is a type of dietary fibre. There is no need for the addition of all these other compounds, because you will read in the article that studies have found that African Mango extract on its own does promote slimming. You should be able to order such African Mango products on the Internet, but please be careful of these other ingredients that may be added.

1

Dear African Mango