Posted by: Annamarie | 2012-04-30

African Grey

I bought an CAG my first one 2 days ago. It is 6 weeks old. It do not want to eat much about 2-3 t\spoons. I am worried because at the breeder Smokey have eaten a lot. Please help.

Hi Annamarie

If you are concerened then discuss the matter with the breeder or your vet. They will be able to advise you on how much your African Grey should be eating.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Posted by: Tom | 2012-05-31

I''m a business ownerï » ¿  and if i can reembmer back to what i had to do to start a business for what i wanted to do(wholesale). And i had to get a sales tax i.d.. incorp it. get a business checking account and or credit card. find a true wholesaler witch means NOT LOOKING ON THE WEB. lot of people look online for true wholesalers.. Can''t be done. get a lawyer to make you legal papper work. and make sure you LLC(limited liability) and much more. As far as people trying to sell you a bussiness? stay

Reply to Tom
Posted by: vaaldonkie | 2012-05-15

My Eclecus also didn''t want to eat the first couple of days we had her. I think it was stress. Try to be as friendly as possible and don''t make any sudden moves or try to touch the bird too much. And this is hard, but try not to be nervous. Just be loving and the bird will respond positively. They view nervous behaviour as dangerous.

Reply to vaaldonkie