Posted by: Dezi | 2010-03-25

African Grey

My African Grey is 4yrs old and a very great bird, the only problem I have is when I put the news papers in his cage he starts pulling them up to where he sits and starts tearing it to pieces. He''s got lots of toys, water and food and really doesnt need anything. I talk to him often because I''m home, I scratch him daily, why does he still tear the news paper? His cage looks as if a tornado had hit it. He gets complete care pallets and doesnt want to eat anything else. Please help??

Dear Dezi

I do not have enough knowledge to help you with this one.

Posted by: Kev | 2010-04-10

Maybe he does it to make the cage more comfy if he sleeps at the bottom of the cage like mine does.

Reply to Kev