Question
Posted by: AV | 2009-01-27

Afraid of second pregnancy

I am a mother to a one year old, form East London. I have just found out that I am pregnant with a second baby. I feel I am not ready to have another baby at this point, both financially, physically and emotionally. I am seriously thinking of terminating the pregnancy, but my fiance thinks otherwise. I am not prepare to listen to him as I will be the one raising two kids while we' re 600km away from each other. I am definately not ready for this baby. Where in East London can I find a terminatio centre?

Look in the phone book for a Marie Stopes clinic or see a gynaecologist or one of the hospitals in your area.

5
Posted by: d | 2009-01-30

I recieved this email &  I thiught of u:A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: ' Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 yr. old and I' m pregnant again. I don' t want kids so close together.' So the doctor said: ' Ok, and what do you want me to do?' She said: ' I want you to end my pregnancy, and I' m counting on your help with this.' 
The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady:‘ I think I have a better solution for your problem. It' s less dangerous for you too.'  She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.
Then he continued: ' You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let' s kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we' re going to kill one of them, it doesn' t matter which one it is.There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: ' No doctor! How terrible! It' s a crime to kill a child!' I agree' , the doctor replied. ' But you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.
The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.
He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that' s already been born and one that' s still in the womb. The crime is the same! If you agree, please forward. Together we can help save precious lives!

Reply to d
Posted by: WVW | 2009-01-28

If i knew ten years ago that i will sturgle with ttc i wouldnt have felt that way my daugther is 12 now and ten years ago i found out that i am pregnant with my second child with an husband that bead me up i was crying telling god that i dont want to raise a nother child like that after 3 months of pregnancy just as i decided to life with it and be happy i got a miscarage i really had truble living with it. got married again after a bad devorce me and the new hubby want children it is not happaning for 2 years now. now i now how it feels wishing somthing away
Think twice

Reply to WVW
Posted by: .... | 2009-01-27

You should be thoroughly discussing this with your fiance first and weighing out all options, don' t be too hasty in making your decision, as in psychologically, it can have a long lasting affect on you, decisions like these, you have to think of the consequences and the impact it will have not only on you but those that are part of your life.

Try the yellow pages!

Reply to ....
Posted by: t | 2009-01-27

Pls girl don' t do that, consider u' re fiance' s feelings. U can' t take that kind of a decision alone. Besides if God didn' t want u to have another baby He could have given u the baby. Remember " THY WILL BE DONE" . So pls reconsider. Many people are struggling to concieve u u want to kill the little innocent baby. U should' ve used contraceptives to avoid pregnancy.

Reply to t
Posted by: Dazza | 2009-01-27

Wht if God only gave you only those two? Will you be happy if you can not produce any in the future after terminating a life?
I think your fiancee is right, and he can even report you. Think twice woman. May b he/she will be a breadwiner one day. Please dont!! U can even give the first one to ur mother or get a cousin or someone to help you with the kids.

Think otherwise, Plsssssssss!!!!!

Reply to Dazza