Posted by: noens | 2011-03-31

Hi i need to know what can i do about the following:
me and my Fiance signed up on AFG in November and payed R450 and then from dec we been paying them R300. AFG is supose to be a holiday network they are in " JHB"  and came to east london to interduse there business and we took it because we getting married in April and thought its a nice thing to have when going on holidays. They give you discount and help you book your occomodation where evern you want to go. Now my problem is they took there web site of the internet and everytime you phone them (021 820 3311) it goes straight to voicemail but we phoned them in Feb and they said no they will make us a package up and they will email us all the stuff to see where we want to stay and what we want to do.So we been phoning them since monday and we also phones 2 other agencies and they said they never heard of this Affordable family getaway.
What can i do is there a way i can get the money back or what???/

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: AFG

This is the wrong forum to ask this question.