Question
Posted by: Susan | 2009/09/14

Affairs

Please help me, if my husband is watching hard core porn on the internet of certain people male and female, is this also what would be called having an " affair" . He watches this and it upsets me especially when he then wants me to shave hairs etc. Not that our sex life is any good as he is the hop on and off when he is done and turns to sleep. No foreplay etc.

PLEASED read the archives of this forum --- I can't handle more than one question per day about Porn.
Watchin porn isn't what ANYBODY calls having an affair. Persuade him to see a marriage counsellor with you, as there clearly are a number of problems between you which can be sorted out