Posted by: henny | 2012-02-07

affair with married guy

i have an affair with this guy for 2 years. he keep on telling me he cant live without me but he must stay with his wife as the child give problems and dont listen to his wife.
I left it like that. and told him that i am done with him. then he came pleading by me again. last week his wife cought us while we were chatting in his car...she came to the car and ask what was going on here. i stepped out of the car and left him. she start phoning me 24/7 and i did not pick the phone up.the next day he call me and said i must stop sending his wife messages.i told him that she must stop calling m and sending me ugly messages.
last night i saw on my fone a call from him and did not pick it up as i decided i am done with him. every time when this happen he will afterwards come and plea me to take him back. but when he fone me and his wife is there then he tell me to leave him alone.
what kind of person is this to keep on phoning and pleaing not to leave him but want to be married and to be with me.
i had another boyfriend last year and he call me everyday to say how he miss me and how sad he is and i believe him and end up with him again.i decided to let go but he keep on calling.
how do i get the message through to him. i want to move on with my life

"Cant live without you" is usually a lie or a delusion. And when you know he was cheating on his wife, and lying to her, you should assume he was lying to you too. WHy should you be diferent ? Obviously, he knew you were not srious when you said you were done wih im, or you wuldn't have been still chatting to him later on. And then what on earth were ou doing talking to him, sending messages to his wife and accepting and reading messages from her ? You kept on takin him back, so he knew it was never over. How can you posibly believe he as te faines intenton of leaving his wife and child to marry you ?
How do you get the message through to him ? Change your cell number, stop taking calls from him at work, and refuse to see him or speak to him ever again. ANd if he doesn't stop contacting you, get a resrainin order against him from a court, forbidding him from contacting you or comin near you.

Posted by: disgusted | 2012-02-10

first of all, learn to speak english properly...

second of all, i certainly hope that one day when you meet someone and get married, he has an affair with another woman, so you know just how it feels...

woman like you make me sick.

Reply to disgusted
Posted by: WANT-2-KNOW | 2012-02-08

and you and him have this special " connection"  ? and he no longer makes love to his wife? And when he is there all he thinks of is you? when the 2 of you are together its the best thing in his life?
they play us like a violin and every time we fall over and over and over

and if you HAVE him he will not do the same to you?

they do....and that hurts even more...if you met his wife you''d be surprised what a nice person she actually is, i did it and we both realized the lies and deceit and bs he was feeding us.

Reply to WANT-2-KNOW
Posted by: Terry | 2012-02-07

Step 1. Do not avoid his calls pick it up and tell him that you have made a mistake and you are done with him tell make it very clear. some man are just stupid if you ignore him he thinks you are playing hard to get.
step 2. Do not rush dating anyone as yet take time heal and learn from your mistakes especially of dating a loose married man who does not have respect for himself and his wife.
Step 3. Ignore the wife''s sms or calls.
Step 4. Be happy on your own and stop this nonsense of the unavailable once

Reply to Terry
Posted by: Maria | 2012-02-07

It''s hard for me to feel sympathetic towards someone who has an affair with a married person. He was never going to leave his wife for you, he likes being married and having some extra sex on the side. And if he had married you, chances are he would have cheated on you with someone else.

Change your phone number, or tell him you will get a protection order against him if he doesn''t stop contacting you. Never answer his calls.

Reply to Maria