Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/10/05

affair

I had an affair when I was in Cape Town for thee weeks with a girl I just met. Now that I''m back home we text each other saying about our sexual fantacies and what we would like to do to each other should we ever meet up again. This is more exciting than my married sex life>  Is there anything wrong with what we are doing?

The fact that you are seeking excitement outside your current long term relationship (marriage) mostd efinitely is a clear indocation that you do not feel fulfille there. Your current affairlike relationship most definitely are risky grounds as it has all the potential to eventually become a complicated factor in your life. It might be worth it to explore where you would want to be - in whicj relatioship - and then explore ways to focus your attention there. Consulting with a psychologist and working through this might be worth it and valuable now and in the long run!

6
Posted by: Dirty Dave | 2012/10/09

Shaun, please send me her number too. My wife is boring as hell as well and I wouldn''t getting it on with someone else :)

Reply to Dirty Dave
Posted by: mimi | 2012/10/08

Yes its called unfaithfulness. The ''something wrong'' here is not only texting, the affair itself was something wrong.

Reply to mimi
Posted by: Gratten | 2012/10/08

@Shaun: " Is there anything wrong with what you are doing?"  Do you seriously not know the answer to this question? Have you no sense of morality?

With people like this you have to work backwards. Shaun, ask yourself, " Would you like it if your wife did the same thing to you?"  No you wouldn''t, because she''ll have betrayed your trust, and your relationship will be weaker if not destroyed.

Think you have your answer? Sorry if my reply is a bit harsh, but betraying a lover''s trust is a very wrong thing to do.
So you find your affair more exciting than your married life? Did you think of that before you got married?

Reply to Gratten
Posted by: Paul | 2012/10/06

Maybe you should ask your Wife this question - then you''ll have your answer.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: lee | 2012/10/05

Only if u were single,i would condone whatever u are doing.

Reply to lee