Question
Posted by: Piks | 2011/07/28

affair

I had intercourse with a married woman while we were on a business trip and now she wants us to meet often in hotels to romp.I am afraid that her husband will come to know.What should I do.

Why did you do something so foolish, and why are you even thinking of continuing to allow yourself to be used by her ? There must be a high risk of STD, you know she would never be faithful to you, and all sorts of other problems could arise. You know that, and you know what you need to do. ( Stop it ).

3

Posted by: Really | 2011/07/28

I agree with Elton, I think you should stay away. The lady is probably just going through some rough patch and needs a break. She will use you and loose you. Dont go there, move forward.

Reply to Really
Posted by: Elton | 2011/07/28

Disease...unwanted pregnancy...and a p*es klap is what you are asking for.... say no...romps with a married woman is not worth it...soon she''ll want to leave her husband for you...and end up cheating on you...or want a serious relationship...which I''m sure is the fartherest thing on your mind...YOu''re thinking about easy sex.... stay away dude... You''ll be sued for breaking up a marriage if her husband finds out...and who knows what else...

Reply to Elton