Question
Posted by: KATHY 880 | 2011/01/28

AFFAIR

Ok Doc, you''ve read the coments for entry 880. Now I''m stressing. What would YOU suggest.

Do I tell boyfriend to end the affair and try get our relationship back on track. With the threat that if he does not agree I will tell he husband.

Do I tell her to go away or I''ll tell her husband. Telling &  threatening either of them may cause them to plot and plan and I may get hurt. Or do I keep quiet, and wait to see what happens.
If either of them gets out of hand then I will tell her husband.

I''ve just got calming tablets from doctor I am so stressed. Please Help. I want my life back, he gave me a chance once before, now I''m prepared to give him one.

If he is prepared to have an afair and cheat you, is it really worth your while to try to get him back ? Don't try to blackmail him by threatening to tell the husban d - that's a separate issue, to decide whether the husband deserves to know. Settle the real issues here ; I wouldn't give you calming / sedative pills to make you more drowsy and to help you avoid the real issues.
Maybe he accepted your affair, in the past, because he was already having or planning one, too ?

10

Posted by: n | 2011/01/28

move on and with your life and get over it cant u see the guy is trying to give u a taste of your own medicine leave him and his secrete lover and get a new man for your self a man will never fully forgive u for cheating on him so there is no future for thr both of you STOP STRESSING NOW AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR U

Reply to n
Posted by: Phew! | 2011/01/28

The only person you need to speak to is a divorce lawyer.You have both displayed that niether of you is fully commited to this relationship.It is time to call it a day and move on.Do not repeat the same mistakes in any future relationship.
There is no need to confront anyone, this relationship is over.

Reply to Phew!
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/01/28

Maybe he gave you a chance because he cheated on you before you cheated on him, and now he took a chance to cheat on you in the hope that you forgive him because he has forgiven you. Its only up to you, make your choice, but I would never be with a man who has cheated on me! Its not cool at all, to think he was naked with some other women, laughing and joking, being all lovey while you at home doing who knows what.

Make your mind up

Reply to Michelle

I think he is giving you a taste of our own medicine.

Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/28

Honestly Kathy move on.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Kathy | 2011/01/28

Yes a few years ago but he wasn''t giving me or showing me any love or affection. When I explained how I felt and why I did it and how much I regretted it. He accepted that. But recently he has been throwing it in my face. Know I know why.
WHAT DO I DO.??

Reply to Kathy
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/28

I AGREE. Tell the husband. Tell him NOW.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Soul | 2011/01/28

Kathy why on earth do you want to be with someone who doesn''t want to be with you? His going to do this again to you and what everytime you going to take him back.

Tell the husband present your evidence to him and let him handle his wife.
You need to pack your bags and go, don''t settle for someone elses sloppy seconds.

Reply to Soul

So you also cheated on him before.