Question
Posted by: julia. | 2010/03/26

affair

work mate of my is haveing a fling,we go to thier home on most weekends,i we are very close to them,her hubby is the most friendly person 1 can have,wat do i do.she tells me everything that their do???wat must i do.

Dear Julia,

As a friend you can be honest with your friend and share with her how you feel about her affair and being part of the deceit. You can try and suggest she end the affair, that she is hurting herself in the long run, hurting her husband and their marriage. If she chooses not to end it you could request that she not share anything about it with you because it puts you in a very uncomfortable position.

6
Posted by: Yes | 2010/03/26

Go back to school, Your gramar and spelling = ZERO

Reply to Yes
Posted by: FLY | 2010/03/26

HA! Julia ,Your spelling! YOH

Reply to FLY
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/26

My answer to your problem would begin with spelling lessons, other than that I cannot advise as it is not clear what your problem is.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/26

Love is blind, but i think your friend is a hooker you just don''t know yet, find out then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: JUJU | 2010/03/26

What''s your problem anyway ? Do you want her man or what ?

Reply to JUJU
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/26

Dear Julia,

Reply to Sexologist