Posted by: Frflower1980 | 2009-03-23

I have been having an affair with guy I think I am falling inlove with. I know having an affair is wrong, did ask hubby for a divorce but he refuse. What I want to know is that I have' nt slept with hubby for nearly two months now,cause I don' t enjoy myself with him.Why is it hubby could' nt even make me wet we have to use KY. But with my lover I get so wet the juice run down my legs.What does that mean,Why does my lover satisfy me more and not hubby at all

Dear Frflower,

In the most recent studies in understanding female sexuality it is clear that there is a very strong relationship between a women's psychological, emotional and social experience of her partner and her sexual response. Women are more often than not "receptive" to sexual engagement with a partner based on psychological motivators like wanting to feel connection, to feel appreciated, to feel desired, to feel attractive, to feel wanted, to feel affirmed, to feel loved etc etc. Thus the status of the relationship between a women and her partner greatly determines her receptivity to her partner. It is apparent from you posting that you and your husband are experiencing significant relationship difficulties which would need to be addressed and resolved for the sexual component of your relationship to potentially improve.

Another factor that influences sexual arousal for women is how well the partner, with the guidance and help of his partner, becomes skilled in the type, focus and intensity of stimulation that works for her. This would involve a women knowing what type of stimulation works for her, her ability to share this with her partner, his willingness to be guided and practice practice practice. This will result in the women becoming well lubricated in response to stimulation.

So it seems at this moment in time you are more receptive to your partner sexually and receptive to his touch and stimulation.

I would suggest you consider marital counselling to determine the staus of your marriage, whether the problems are surmountable or whether it would be in both your best interests to dissolve the marriage.

Posted by: Sam | 2009-03-24

Don' t forget that there is a huge difference between LOVE and LUST. Take some time alone to figure this one out.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: P | 2009-03-24

The one you focus on mkakes you wet.

He can' t decide whether you may have a divorce, it is your decision (not that I am encouraging it)

The judge will understand who makes you wet

Reply to P
Posted by: oz | 2009-03-24

Did hubby turn you on when you married him and how long are you married

Reply to oz
Posted by: ss | 2009-03-24

you said it. It does not mean you dont love your husband any more. I think, you not in love with him any more. Being loved and being in love is a huge difrence.

Reply to ss
Posted by: Frflower1980 | 2009-03-24

Does that mean I don' t love my husband anymore? I don' t know. Sometime ago I realise I am inlove with my lover.What to do?

Reply to Frflower1980
Posted by: LC | 2009-03-23

Becuase he turns you on! Did hubby also turn you on earlier? If no, then the solution is evident.

Reply to LC