Posted by: kk | 2009-03-11

Hi, Cs
i ' ve been dating my Bf for 6 yrs and we have a 2 year old Son, last year Oct I found out that he been having an affair for three years with onother lady, and she was 8 months preg. he asked for forgiveness, he told me the child might not be his going do the DNA test to prove that child its not his. I phone the lady to meet and we did and she told me how they planned the baby since the begining of their relationship, my BF told him he was gonna leave me.but she has decided to leave my man alone and raise child alone.I forgive him( so I said) the child was born in Nov, now my BF has the other woman' s baby picture everywhere in his house,cell phone screen,laptop screensaver. everything seem ok between us but deep inside I am dying, I can' t seem to forget what he did, he said its over betwen him and the other lady but I don' t believe him. Can I trust him. or am I waisting my time.

To even run a risk of having child with anyone else while h's supposed to be commited to you, is not a good idea. To discover that he may have lied about this, and has actually planned this other pregnancy is understandably worrying. I can; tell from this distance whether you should trust him, but see from your story no reason to do so. If you want to make a better informed decision, why no get couples counseling together for some sessions ?

Posted by: debs | 2009-03-12

okay ladies - so here is how it goes with a cheating partner. you have found out and are feeling insecure, that is normal. what you need to do though, as hard as it might be for you, is to start acting more independant yourself and stop acting like the hurt forgiving confused partner. this is what makes the cheating partner feel okay. go out with a female friend now and then, laugh have fun! dont sit around moping waiting and checking up on him. although you wont be doing anything wrong, - if you act more happy and independant - the cheating partner will start to worry! A friend of mine even bought herself roses and when she got home thanked her cheating husband for sending them! he worries to this day who sent his wife flowers! go out without him now and then, be more independant and if the relationship doesnt work after that, dump him! we all deserve a second chance, but if we mess that up then it should be over! good luck and go out girl , laugh a lot - life is short and precious!!!!

Reply to debs
Posted by: Nono | 2009-03-12

I guess i understand how must be feeling cos i' m also in the situation except there' s no baby, he says i should trust him bt how can i? The fact that i love him so much doesnt help cos i know i' ll be miserable without him. What do you about couple counselling?

Reply to Nono
Posted by: Eish | 2009-03-12

you are dealing with a real player - they are both lying to you! if this woman said that she was going to leave him, then how and when do they find time to be together and take baby photo' s? This guy is cheating on you and he is having uprotected sex! Wake up and think about your baby - do you want him to grow up without a mother??? - I don' t think so - AIDS is real my friend

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Heloooo ! | 2009-03-12

Where you been all your life girl ?? Don' t you know ANYTHING ?? Get real. Cheat equals goodbye forever, no forgiving no coming back no nothing, just the highway out your life. !!

Reply to Heloooo !
Posted by: Mandi | 2009-03-11

Your first step is to kick the bastard out of your life. The second step would be to get tested.

What if he made you sick? would you be able to forgive so easily?

Reply to Mandi