Question
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-03

AFFAIR

I suspect my spouse of having an affair because of the tell tale signs:hidden cell / petty arguments that lead to stonewalling, etc....
I really feel hurt already because I know in my heart of hearts that this is true although I don' t have proof. I feel lost....

Lets see what other readers suggest here, as this isn't really a psychiatric question. Is it at all possile yopu could persuade him to join you in marriage counselling ?

4
Posted by: Guest | 2008-12-03

odds are if you suspect then he probably is having the affair. yes, he will stonewall you in arguements and never answer direct - instead he will say " why are you asking that"  or " what kind of question is that" . BUT you know, even if you do find proof - will you leave him? or will you stay and give him a license to do it again and agan and again....

Reply to Guest
Posted by: no hope | 2008-12-03

it is so easy to see when someon is cheating. and your first sign is the cell phone. even thought u have a rule of your phone is yours and mine is one. once a person starts carrying their phone arnd u know that soemthing is wrong. i mea why des he need to carry it arnd when ur together. he has all he needs at home, even though the phne ws off it shldnt be a concern. they bcm so dumb that they dont tell these stupid woman to not atleast phone them after 8 or put the number on profile in their phones so it doesnt actually rign but go straight to voice mail.

Reply to no hope
Posted by: Angry wife | 2008-12-03

cv i cant understand why men think that their wives is dumb idiots!its so obvious if they start to have an obsession with the cell,surely there is something to hide.they really underestimate our mind.i dont trust any man lol

Reply to Angry wife
Posted by: CV | 2008-12-03

Anon.
I don' t know if im going to throw fuel onto the fire hey, but last year march i "  SUSPECTED "  the same, actually if i think bak I WAS ALMOST 100% sure. Anyway we went to marriage counsilling cos he had issues with my CLEANING - ( obsessive as he said) and in councelling i brought it up.....HE DENIED IT FLAT OUT. Only for me to find a foto of him holding a girl at there staff party..... ( July). I totally lost it. Anyway went back to counselling someone new cos he felt the previous counsellor was taking my part.
HE also carried his cell with him everywhere , even when he went to pull the cars into the garage. We r still dealing with the after effects of this whole ordeal ( that was just friends ! )
I believe the we WOMEN just have that 6th sense .... a gut feel.
Further more i can only wish you the best.... in which ever way it goes .
CV

Reply to CV